MELAYU KAN AKU..

BLOG YANG AKAN MENGGUNAKAN HAMPIR 99% BAHASA MELAYU DALAM TULISAN DAN KARANGANNYA..CINTAI BAHASA KEBANGSAAN..HEHE

h

ARSENAL..GUNNERS..THE PRIDE OF LONDON.!

DISABLE HIGHLIGHT

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3.CESC FABREGAS



"I have time to talk about it and I'm sure I'll do an interview especially for them," he said.
"I'm sorry I couldn't say anything in the last two and a half months, Arsenal wouldn't allow me to talk to anyone, even if I wanted to I couldn't.
"I'm disappointed and upset about it because I have had a great relationship with the fans over the years. It took time to build this and I'm disappointed I could lose some of them.
"All I have are words of gratitude. I'll never forget what they have done for me, I gave absolutely everything to the club and I think they know that but it was the right time to come back here.
"I'm sorry I didn't say anything to them in the last few months but I couldn't. I was very, very sad to leave, I spent one third of my life there, eight years, so I'm very sad but life goes on."

No comments:

Post a Comment